Before google, there were librarians. Here are some queries posed to the poor, suffering staff of public libraries:
• A woman wanted “inspirational material on grass and lawns.”
• “Who built the English Channel?”
• “Is there a full moon every night in Acapulco?”
• “Music suitable for a doll wedding to take place between a Shirley Temple doll and a teddy bear.”
• “Can the New York Public Library recommend a good forger?”
Glass of Water
Dear Optimist, Pessimist, and Realist,
While you guys were arguing about the glass of water, I drank it all.
The Facebook Friendship Principles
Presently, I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles. Therefore, every day I go down on the street and tell the passers-by what I have eaten, how I feel, what I have done the night before and what I will do tomorrow night.
Then I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and me gardening and spending time in my pool. I also listen to their conversations and tell them I love them. And it works!
I already have three people following me… two police officers and a psychiatrist!
Blog of Loong
Drunkard #1: I will become the chief prime minister tomorrow!
Drunkard #2: That’s impossible… I haven’t resigned yet.