Complaints To The Landlord
1) The toilet is blocked and we cannot bathe the children until it is cleared.
2) I want some repairs done to my stove as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.
3) This is to let you know that there is a smell coming from the man next door.
4) I request your permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.
5) Our lavatory seat is broken in half and is now in three pieces.
6) Will you please send someone to mend our cracked sidewalk? Yesterday my wife tripped on it and is now pregnant.
Two whales walk into a bar. The first one says…”EOOOOOHAHHHHHMMMM-MMUUUUUUUUUOOOAAAAAAUUUU…”
The second whale turns to the first and says “Frank, what is wrong with you?”
There are 10 kinds of people
There are 10 kinds of people:
1. Those who understand binary.
10. Those who don’t understand this joke.
Amusing Aspects of 1980s – 1990s Computers
5.25 inch floppy disks were fragile. They had to be stored in paper sleeves, could not be bent, and they could be damaged by a single touch
3.5 inch floppy disks held 1.44 megabytes of data. That’s enough for maybe two or three standard Microsoft Word documents with no images. That’s enough for maybe a minute of MP3 quality music.
Before internet use was common, the most frequent way that computer viruses spread was through floppy disks. It was a risk to take your data to another person’s computer.
Blog of Loong